Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Shamisen Week 33 Lesson

I'm back from successful (so far!) surgery but I have not left behind Wakamizu!

I originally was going to write this blog once a week for 52 weeks then end it. For the last, what seems eternal weeks, I have been practicing Wakamizu. I still have not mastered it although I am getting better weekly if not daily.

However, I believe I shall place the blog in Pause mode until I forge ahead to new material other than Wakamizu. The blog makes for dull reading every time I just say "we are still on Wakamizu."

For the one faithful follower, I appreciate you! I will return to this blog, with the appropriately correct week, once I move on from Wakamizu. When will that be? Who knows?!

1 comment:

  1. Your "faithful follower" is happy to hear your surgery was a success. Good luck with your ongoing study of Wakamizu, and I look forward to your progressing on to the next piece early in the new year.

    ReplyDelete